Shipments and Returns Policy
Shipment and Delivery
- Numfish aims to ship out orders on the same or next working day from any order receipt and payment. Please note this is totally dependant on Numfish having all the delivery details correct and also the supply of any “Authority to Leave”.
- All goods are checked and are safely packed and in sound condition when they depart Numfish.
- Deliveries are made by either Australia Post or a courier. Large and bulky items often force deliveries to be made by courier.
- Please note that PO Boxes cannot be used by a courier. If a courier is used a physical address is required.
- Phone numbers are also needed so customers can be contacted if required. (Note that it is not for couriers to call to advise when they are going to deliver – they will not do that)
- Numfish will arrange shipment on the customer’s behalf and all tracking details are provided to the customer when booked, to allow customers to track their delivery. Courier deliveries are made on weekdays in business hours, for courier deliveries we always request instructions from the receiver for the delivery person to follow in the event no person is present to receive the goods, this is executed at the risk of the receiver.
- In the event of missed deliveries, these do incur re-delivery charges, these are the liability of the customer, to avoid this situation we recommend that delivery addresses are work addresses, or addresses where someone is confirmed to be present in working hours – so someone can sign for the goods.
- Customers need to be aware that receiving the goods is acceptance of the goods in the current condition, it is highly recommended customers track and sign for goods, customers are entitled to check goods prior to signing for the delivery, if the product is damaged do not sign to accept the delivery. Deliveries left as per instruction is deemed equivalent as signing for goods receipt.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- We recommend that customers track their delivery so they know when to expect it so it can be received with no re-delivery issues. As a rough guide, delivery time averages from the point of dispatch from our base in Geelong, Victoria are:
- Victoria: 1 – 2 business days
- NSW: 1 – 3 business days
- Queensland: 3 – 6 business days
- South Australia: 2 – 3 business days
- West Australia: 4 – 9 business days
- Tasmania: 3 – 5 business days
- Northern Territory: 4 – 5 business days
Refunds and Returns
- If you change your mind about an item, you can send it back to us and we will refund the value of the item less any delivery charges incurred. Please be aware that the customer will be liable for the shipment costs for both the original delivery and the return delivery.
- Numfish reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any product back in to stock if it is damaged, used, not in its original packaging or not in a saleable condition in any manner.
- Returns must be actioned within three days of receipt, please confirm this action with Numfish prior to returning. Communication is the key !