Terms & Conditions
General use of the website
- By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item advertised on this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Numfish Surf and Scoot may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those terms and conditions, as amended.
- This website may at times provide links to other related sites. Numfish Surf and Scoot is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other such web sites. Numfish Surf and Scoot does not warrant the security of any information supplied to other websites.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars, and include GST in the price.
- Payment online in the Checkout is via Paypal – you can use your Paypal account, or your Visa or MasterCard if even if you don’t have a paypal account. Paypal just makes a credit card payment safe for you to process online. If you want to pay in other ways please call us on the phone and we can arrange that in person.
- We do NOT charge extra fees to use credit cards, unlike many of the bigger companies do! We accept that these annoying fees are part of doing business, not for a customer to be charged extra for.
- The Website Checkout will guide you through the purchase process smoothly. Please read the instructions on screen and provide all information requested to enable quick processing and shipment of your items. After purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email, when your products are booked for shipment you will receive all shipping details.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. Numfish Surf and Scoot does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website. It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
- When ordering, please select carefully and ask for assistance if required so you get the right item. Numfish Surf and Scoot does not accept the return of product unless it is a legitimate warranty issue being dealt with, or falls within the “Competition and Consumer Act 2010″ (formerly the Trade Practices Act 1974).
- Numfish Surf and Scoot is willing to discuss with the customer and act accordingly for the return of any item due to warranty claim (faulty workmanship). Numfish Surf and Scoot reserves the right to inspect any warranty claim to ascertain if the claim is legitimate. General wear & tear, abusive or mistreatment will be assessed during any such inspection.
- In the event that the item is deemed faulty by Numfish Surf and Scoot, a product replacement will be given to the customer and the return shipment costs will be covered by Numfish Surf and Scoot. In the event that the item is not deemed faulty by Numfish Surf and Scoot then the product will be returned to the customer, and any incurred shipping costs will be bourne by the customer. Claims without proof of purchase will not be recognised by Numfish Surf and Scoot.
- Any product that has had a non manufacturer repair attempted will not be recognised as a warranty claim. All warranty claims must be authorised by the manufacturer or their agent before forwarding for replacement or repair. The manufacturer has the option to repair or replace any product that is determined to have a fault. The appearance of the product could alter with repairing.
- Surfboards/Bodyboards : 30 day limited warranty on faulty workmanship and materials from the date of purchase. Warranty does not cover over flexed or broken boards, creased decks or bases, damage to the board caused by leashes or other accessories, damage to the board caused by forceful treatment (either deliberate or accidental), water absorption, exposure to excessive heat (delaminations or shape deformations), depressions or dints from impacts with other objects or from the rider.
- Surf Accessories : 30 day limited warranty on faulty workmanship and materials from the date of purchase.
- Scooter Products will be assessed and forwarded to the specifics manufacturer for warranty claim irrespective of the age. Due to the mechanical nature of scooting only proven manufacturing issues are covered under warranty.
Any Surfing Products being used for further financial gain or by organisations (such as but not limited to Surf Schools, Surfboard Rental, Community or Educational Institutions/Groups) are void of any warranty period.